2008年8月19日

My Day


Today Aug 19th is my the 22th birthday.Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes folks, I am amazed at how quickly you chaps came in-hehe(actually in my Xiao-nei.net,not here).Thanks to Kalevala,Daniel Xia,Zhu Qi,Lu Xiao-yin and Sofie etc.
Basically, I just have an ordinary day as usual though,to my surprised,my mom bought me an 8# choco cake in Ichido. hoho lovly,I apprecaited,mom!
Me:"So where is my dear dad? "

Mom:"He drink outside tonight."

and I have to admitted that yeah, it is nomal.
22something is the age of gradution,starting career,being a rookie,making new freinds,break-up with the old and chasing the new one,keeping on partying and stoping wanking in empty room.
This afternoon I had a quiz(50 choices, total is 100) and my marks was 48, it seems like..hmm,you might say I failed the quiz,but I told myself that"have a nice day,Jon" when I closed the door behind and was leaving my apartment.
So I don't care about what marks I can get in the quiz!


1 条评论:

匿名 说...

看不懂,朱克非。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。